1. Fixed an issue when user TPC description couldn't been saved after edit on 'Data' tab of the 'Manage' page (SE-3307).
2. Fixed an issue when if user was entering a whitespace on the hours cells, then the roles were transferred to the Scope system with a value of '0' (SE-4089).
3. Fixed an issue when Scope name wasn't displayed in full, even when there was enough space (SE-4232).
4. Fixed an issue when if TPC had a long name - it overlapped another TPC (SE-4233).
5. Fixed an issue when Whitelabel error page appeared when user tried to export Folder as Word Document (SE-4250).
6. Fixed an issue when user couldn't expand Fixed Fee Component without roles when he added Component Fee (SE-4253).
7. Fixed an issue when permission profile wasn't assigned to user the first attempt (SE-4242).
8. Fixed an issue when user couldn't expand a Component on 'Data' tab of the 'Manage' page (SE-4380).
9. Fixed an issue when selected value from dropdown list wasn't displayed in the table in Output file (SE-4037).
1. Added an ability for Parent account to download reports in Child account.
2. Added an ability to Output Scope to an Excel file of Scope by Role.
3. Added an ability to activate auto sync for imported Rate Cards and Clients at 8 P.M. (UTC). To enable this feature, the user should turn on 'Auto Sync for Imported Clients & Ratecards' setting on 'Application settings' tab of the 'Manage' tab.
4. Added an ability to add multiple Location Cards in a Rate Card. To use this function user should click on action ('...') button and select 'Add Location Card' option.
User should select Location Card in the next popup window.
On a selected Location Card, roles rates and costs can be updated only for that specific location card.
5. Added an ability to export custom Word output file as PDF.
6. Added a warning window when the user is creating/editing Rate Card Structure and didn't save changes.
7. Now the system will automatically apply TPC Formula when creating Third Party Cost if user has only one TPC Formula.