1. Fixed an issue when deliverable entry wasn't displayed on 'Deliverable builder' page if it had TPC linked (SE-3927).
2. Fixed an issue when user couldn't download file with missing data when uploading invalid component file (.xlsx) (SE-4003).
3. Fixed an issue when roles with empty hours in component file were uploaded with '0' value into Scope (SE-4023).
4. Fixed an issue when 'Scope fields' were shown in different order that they were initially created in dashboard tables (SE-3260).
1. 'Scope Fees' and 'Stage fees' were added. Now user has the option to add Fee item to Scope and Stage.
User can add already created or add a one-time Fee to Scope or Stage. To create one-time Fee user can use 'Create new fee' function in 'Add scope/stage fee' modal window.
To be able to add Scope or Stage Fee, user should enable appropriate permissions on 'Application Settings' tab of the 'Manage' page.
'Fees' tab was added to the 'Data' tab on which user can view, create, update and delete Fees.
User can also set the ability to view, create, update and delete Fees for member separately in 'Permission -> Scope' block on 'Members' tab of the 'Manage' page.