1. Fixed an issue when 'Scopes to review and approve', 'New Scopes have been created' and 'Scopes have been approved' filter buttons were not filtering scopes and folders (SE-3281).
2. Fixed an issue when user was duplicating single scope, a 'Select Template' field appeared (SE-3222).
3. Fixed an issue when user couldn't mark single scope as template when it's deliverable was added to stage (SE-3226).
4. Fixed an issue when component's changed name was not saved and reverted back to it’s original ScopeMark state on 'Data' page (SE-3233).
1. Added an ability to inherit all deliverables from parent into a child account.
2. Also added an ability to inherit only selected deliverables to a child account.
3. The Excel output buttons were renamed to be more specific and to make it easier for users to understand.
4. 'Ratecards' filter was added to 'Dashboards' page. This filter could be used to search Scopes that contain specific ratecards in them. Filter is available on 'Scope by Quantity' & 'Finance Reporting' tabs of the 'Dashboards' page.
5. Changes have also been made to the permission settings for 'Output Templates' inside 'Members' tab of the 'Manage' page. When user switches the 'View' permission to 'off', then 'Edit (Manage)', 'Create' and 'Delete' are switched 'off' automatically as well. When the ‘view’ permission is set to ‘off’ the user can’t see the output templates page at all.
6. A minor improvement has been added that after reverting ScopeMark override component, a user does not need to refresh the page in order to see the correct agency hours.
7. The MSA descriptor was moved below 'Line Item Name' when editing or adding MSA line item on both 'Scope Overview' and on 'Company Details' pages.
8. A new 'Company' account type has been added. Changes include:
Modified company details page
Modified (scope) ID counter
Disable SM Data by default