1. Fixed an issue when 'Scopes by Role' report, downloaded from 'Dashboard' page gave an error inside Microsoft Word (SE-3194).
2. Fixed an issue when user couldn't delete parent rate card from the account if there is a linked child account (SE-3091).
3. Fixed an issue when edited starred ScopeMark components were having an overwrite symbol when bulk-adding them inside a Single Scope (SE-3231).
4. Fixed an issue when navigation bar was overlaying on expanded content block on output page (SE-3142).
5. Fixed an issue when applied 'Deliverable Resource Table Two' widget caused White label page on previewing or exporting a template (SE-3155).
6. Fixed an issue when added starred components inside deliverable builder ticked up the quantity of the first component rather than adding the other components (SE-3176).
1. Templates are now stored inside a separate 'Templates' tab on 'My Scopes' page. All of the user templates are now shown inside this tab.
Users are also able to archive the created templates and add them to the archive list.
2. Added an ability to create Templates from 'My Scopes' page. By clicking on a 'Template' option inside 'Create' button, users are able to create a template from scratch.
When clicking on 'Template' option the user is then taken to the template creation page where he can enter all of the data needed.
Added the ability to enable / disable the functions of creating, editing and deleting a template using the permission on 'Members' tab of the 'Manage' page.
Also, users can now create templates from existing Single Scopes in other statuses (not just DRAFT, as like it was before).
3. All new user permission approval profile are now set to 'off' as standard.
The 'Approvals' tab inside member's permissions are set to off by default. Same is done to the 'Permission Profiles' page for all new user profiles.