1. Updated the warning message when adding Single Scope to a Folder that both have different currency clients (SE-2564).
2. Fixed an issue in scope creation menu when user had no way of changing an output template that was linked to a brand (SE-2668).
3. Fixed an issue when scope variables had no spaces between words in a previewed document (SE-2932).
4. Fixed an issue when user was unable to delete locations and key contacts assigned to a client (SE-2937).
5. Fixed an issue when user could set weekly notification without a specific day of the week on the 'Notification Profile' page (SE-3043).
6. Fixed an issue when 'My Scopes' navigation bar button wasn't underlined while user is on the page (SE-3062).
1. Added an ability to create and use Folder Excel outputs on 'Output' tab of the 'Manage' page. Users are now provided with two options: 'Scope Excel Output' and 'Folder Excel Output'.
Users can apply Excel templates when creating a Folder and download custom Excel outputs by following these steps: 'Output -> Export as Excel document -> Custom Folder Excel output'.
2. Added a 'base docx' feature. Users are now able to upload a custom Word documents as a base for a template inside the output edit page.
The feature allows the user to customize the header, footer and borders in Word editor and then use this style with the scope output.
3. Security adjustments have been made. All of the existing account will require password change. Minimum password length for admin accounts is 14 characters. User-level passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters.
Passwords must be complex, containing at least three out of the four categories of characters listed below:
- Alphabetical lower case letters: a-z
- Alphabetical upper case letters: A-Z
- Digits: 0-9
- Special characters: !$*&<>():';?@%^\`~
Passwords cannot contain dictionary words in any language, names, addresses, or dates. Passwords cannot contain a user's ID. Previous five consecutive password histories are prevented from being reused. Passwords expire after 90 days on the application and in the database/platform.
4. Provided an end-to-end Salesforce to Scope (via OpenAPI) communication. Salesforce user can open an opportunity in salesforce and click ‘Create Scope’ button which automatically creates a scope from the opportunity details. SCOPE user can see the newly created scope in SCOPE containing SalesForce Opportunity data.
5. Added client address variables to scope output templates. Users can now display client location info with these variables:
6. Added an option to make fixed fee deliverable editable. When creating a fixed fee deliverable a 'Fixed Fee is editable' toggle appears, allowing users to disable or enable editing.
7. Added a 'Fixed Fee' button to the drop down options. Users are now able to select a fixed fee deliverable from the get-go for an easier item type differentiation.
Users can also immediately create fixed fee deliverables from the selection menu if they don't have a suitable fixed fee item.
8. Added a 'View collaborators in scope overview' option in 'Application Settings' tab of the 'Manage' page. Users have an option wether to show collaborators list under deliverable items or disable it entirely. The option is switched off by default.