1. Fixed an issue when some users were unable to open a template preview inside Microsoft Word due to an error (SE-3026).
2. Fixed an issue when fixed fee component quantity data weren't pulling to the 'Deliverable Resource Table One' widget (SE-3035).
3. Fixed an issue when there was no option for user to revert ScopeMark deliverables on the 'Data' page (SE-2922).
4. Fixed an issue when fixed fee component was always reverting 0, despite different value being set in Library (SE-2995).
5. Fixed an issue when ScopeMark disciplines were displayed on legal account's 'Dashboard' filter (SE-3053).
6. Fixed an issue when a 'This name already exists' tooltip was shown while editing and then saving Scope Type description (SE-2967).
7. Fixed an issue when deliverable description wouldn't load on 'Data' page until user clicked on 'Close' button and reopened the description (SE-3056).
1. Added a 'Scope Template' feature. Users now can make a template out of a Single Scope with deliverables inside (minimum 2) and select that template when creating a new Single Scope:
- when adding two or more deliverables, user is able to make a template out of that scope by pressing the three dots button near the 'Add Item' button
- after that user is able to select aforementioned template inside scope creation menu
- user is able to filter scopes that were made with templates on 'My Scopes' page inside the 'Scope Template' dropdown
- Permissions (for both member and permission profiles) allow users to be able to mark scopes as templates
2. Dashboard's 'Scopes by Value' & 'Scopes by Role' spreadsheets now include company custom fields, if user has added them.
3. Included the date range of a scope & deliverable into the Excel outputs. Scope date range are shown in 'Hours by Agency Role Summary' and 'Hours by Agency Role by Deliverable' Excel Outputs:
4. Added the page search feature on 'Library' page. If user has more than 10 pages of library components, deliverables and/or TPCs, he is able to click on three dots button and type in the exact page they're looking for.
5. Renamed 'Add Deliverable' button to 'Add Item' on 'Scope Overview' page. 'Add Item' button is a dropdown with 2 options - 'Deliverable' and 'Stage'. The latter is the renamed 'Section' button for managing deliverables.
6. Relabeled 'Folder of Work' to 'Folder'. All of the instances where 'Folder of Work' was mentioned are changed to 'Folder'.
7. Dropdown options for buttons on 'My Scopes' page are no longer disappearing after a short period of time.