1. Fixed an issue when 'My Scopes' page filter's 'Clear' button didn't discard turned on filter options (SE-3024).
2. Fixed an issue when changes to the names didn't save when renaming template and content blocks inside the template editor (SE-3040).
1. Updated the message that appears after changing role hours and selecting different component size within deliverable.
2. Added XERO services integration on the 'Integration Settings' page via XERO’s OAuth2 connection.
3. Changed default 'Cog' settings on the 'Scope Overview' page for new accounts. Main default fields now are:
- Start Date
- Last Edited
- Agency Hours
- Agency Price
4. Relabelled 'Scopes of Work' to 'Folders of Work'. All of the instances where 'Scope of Work' was mentioned are changed to 'Folder of Work'. Where the term SOW is used as an identifier, e.g. “SOW-1”, is now replaced with “F-”, e.g. “F-1”.
5. Now when user creates new library fixed fee component he would be able to mark it as 'editable' and also can enable/disable roles on it.
6. When creating a Single Scope / Folder of Work, the editing page will now only show populated fields. If the SCOPE system doesn't contain the relevant information on user's account (e.g. Office Locations, Brand, Key Contacts), then the field is not displayed in the form.
7. Added an ability to check deliverable's description inside the 'Scope Overview' page by pressing a '?' icon.
8. Added a permission setting on 'Members' tab for disabling users from editing component hours and adding roles inside a deliverable. Setting is located under 'Scope' dropdown.
The setting is also added to the 'Permission Profiles' on the 'Application Settings' page.
9. Removed 'Finance Reporting' and 'Report Downloads' Dashboard tabs for Enterprise type accounts.