1. Fixed an issue when deleted disciplines were still showing inside the dashboard filter (SE-2818).
2. Fixed an issue for some users when starred components wouldn't add to the deliverable after clicking on 'Add All' button (SE-2850).
3. Fixed an issue when deleted deliverables were pulling data to the Default SOW Template output (SE-2853).
4. Fixed an issue when deliverable resource table widget was re-ordering components, different from how they were listed inside a Single Scope (SE-2886).
5. Fixed an issue when component uploader couldn't recognize part hours and gave out an error message (SE-2924).
6. Fixed an issue when library fixed cost items weren't pulling values into the deliverable resource table widget (SE-2942).
7. Fixed an issue when updating library component on 'Deliverable Overview' page within 'Single Scope' was not affecting original component in Library (SE-2943).
8. Fixed an issue with absent filter status options for Single Scopes and SOWs on 'My Scopes' page (SE-2960).
9. Fixed an issue when a local user was unable to create a Single Scope (SE-2961).
10. Fixed an issue with incorrect text message appearing inside a popup when moving Single Scope inside a SOW (SE-2848).
1. Default SOW template is now not displaying when turning off the 'Scope of Work' setting inside of the 'Application Settings' page.
2. Users are now able to add fees & rebates with the help of the 'MSA Line Items' feature. Changes affect several pages:
- 'Company Details' page: Users can create fees & rebates and add them to their 'Company Details' page.
- 'Clients' page: Users can assign MSA fees & rebates that were created on the 'Company Details' page to their clients.
- 'Member Permissions' page: Users can edit 'MSA Line Items' permissions to control which users are able to create/edit/delete MSA terms.
- 'Permission Profile' page: Users can manage permissions and edit permission profiles for 'MSA Line Items'
- 'Scope Overview' page: Allows users to automatically add/display any applicable 'MSA Line Items' to a client’s scopes. Feature also enables users with permissions to edit/delete 'MSA Line Items' from an individual scope.
- 'Output' page: 'MSA Line Item' field is now added to the 'Deliverable Resource Table Widget 2' and 'Deliverable Resource Table Widget 3'. Users can also use 'MSA Line Item' content widgets.