1. Fixed an issue when a User was unable to change the using Word Output Template when he duplicated a single scope (SE-2538).
2. Fixed an issue when the permissions list is not displayed under the 'Members' tab of the 'Manage' page (SE-2841).
3. Fixed an issue when the alignment of the text in the Word output preview is not matching the alignment of the text into the SCOPE Word Template Output Constructor (SE-2622).
4. Fixed an issue when the default templates re-ordered deliverables in the output (SE-2774).
5. Fixed an issue with moving single scope to the scope of work (SE-2807).
6. Fixed an issue with updating of reverted and original values of the fixed cost component sizes (SE-2813).
7. Fixed an issue when a User is unable to view components of the inherited from the 'Parent' account deliverables (SE-2816).
8. Fixed an issue when section borders not applying to tables or header (SE-2843).
9. Fixed an issue when the permissions list is not displayed under the 'Permission profile' settings on the 'Application settings' tab of the 'Manage' page (SE-2851).
New view of the Admin panel with showing of the Demo's/Real accounts is now available:
More fields are now available for the set up when a User duplicates a single scope:
Saving internal notes for deliverables is now available:
The 'Predictions' section of permissions is now named as 'Data Management':
A new default single matter output template is now available for Legal accounts users:
Deselecting the price columns from the table widget checkbox settings is now hiding the costs of the items:
The quantity of the components in the deliverable builder is now updating according to the quantity of the components whose fixed price is previously set in the library.