1. Fixed a performance issue with displaying the margin and profit of the scope after making edits to the price/role on a converted to the fixed cost component (SE-2749).
2. Fixed an issue when the breakdown table widget showing FTE values when according checkboxes are unchecked (SE-2639).
3. Fixed an issue when adding custom sizes (height and weight) of the table cells aren't affected to the result view of the table in the output Word file (SE-2657).
4. Fixed an issue when disabled from the Data page components of the deliverable is available for usage on where this deliverable type is used (SE-2629).
5. Fixed an issue when third party cost item data inside single scope fixed cost deliverable isn't saving after synchronization (SE-2087).
6. Fixed an issue when disabled from the Data page components of the deliverable was available for usage if they are previously added to the library deliverable (SE-2779).
1. A new Global account dropdown to see the 'Child' account from the 'Parent' account is now available in main navigation row:
2. A new ability to inherit custom scope types and custom ratecard fields from the 'Parent' to 'Child' account is now available:
3. Addition on an internal note on a ScopeMARK component or deliverable description is now available:
4. A User is able to change the size of the fixed cost component after adding it into the scope. The price of the component would be updated.