1. Fixed an issue when the User is unable to convert/revert the components to a fixed cost (SE-2632).
2. Fixed an issue with showing ScopeMark Data in the 'Data' tab of the 'Manage' page when this data is switched 'off' for the client (SE-2499).
1. More font types are now available within the Word Output Editor:
2. Selecting/deselecting options (updating included content) for the table widget within the Word Output Editor now hiding the applicable columns or rows:
3. A new function to built a bespoke table with pre-set dropdown selector options per cell is now available within the SOW Word Output editor:
4. A new function to add page borders to a whole Output or a section of output is now available within Word Output editor:
5. A new 'Accounts' tab (to view and set up linked child accounts) is now available on the 'Manage' page:
6. A new 'Report Downloads' tab is now available on the 'Dashboards' page:
7. A new function to 'Preview' report is now available for the 'Report Downloads' tab on the 'Dashboards' page:
8. A new function to download 'Scopes by value' report is now available for the 'Report Downloads' tab on the 'Dashboards' page:
9. Approval flow terminology is re-labeling now (To Agree - changed to 'Approved', Approved - changed to 'Client Accepted', In Flight - changed to 'Trafficked'):
10. A new 'All' option to the dropdown on the Breakdown by Deliverable table is now available:
11. The spaces between the cells/columns/rows where certain data has been de-selected by the User are smaller now.