1. Fixed an issue when the 'Retainer Breakdown' table doesn't update after changing the quantity of the deliverable by the User (SE-2557).
2. Fixed a performance issue with building a single scope with the usage of non-library deliverable by group member User (SE-2599).
3. Fixed an issue when Logo not resizing in the final output/preview file (SE-2673).
4. Fixed an issue when the User is unable to pull in 'Website' components from the library into his deliverable (SE-2686).
5. Fixed an issue when deleted deliverable sections reappeared after a page refresh (SE-2692).
6. Fixed an issue when the value of 'SOW Retained Hours remaining' isn't updated after the User updates hours of the role from a retained team (SE-2357).
1. User with turned 'OFF' toggle to 'View Rates' in the 'SCOPE' section of the member permissions now is able to add deliverable into a single scope but not see 'Agency Rate' or 'Agency Price' column in a scope or library item and not see the 'Rate Card' tab of the 'Manage' page:
2. New updates (move the department to its own column, add a column between Role and Rate to accommodate additional fields, if no custom field included in the rate card the column would be hidden) for the 'Hours by Agency Role Summary' output Excel file now available:
3. A new function to simply turning 'OFF' the toggle for the client(s) that User doesn't want to give permission(s) (at 'Group' and 'Member' tabs of the 'Manage' page) is now available when User has selected 'All clients' as 'ON':
4. A new function to link 'Parent' and 'Child' accounts is now available for the admin side. It also provides new Ratecard/Clients inheritance, Dashboards propagation for parent view, Permissions refactor, Library data inheritance functions for the users:
5. A new possibility to lock down sections of the word output template is now available for the Word Output Editor in the 'Output' tab of the 'Manage' page: