1. Fixed a performance issue when a user inserts a widget value as a header of the table column (SE-2685).
2. Fixed an issue when a user was unable to duplicate Scope with different rate cards (SE-1875).
3. Fixed an issue when Scope Totals columns are out of alignment (SE-2610).
4. Fixed an issue when 'header' cells in the Deliverable Content widget table were always Bold (SE-2625).
5. Fixed an issue when editions of the role cost in the rate card don't affect its usage in the components (SE-2631).
6. Fixed a performance issue when a user with default settings is going to create a single scope (SE-2634).
7. Fixed an issue when a text has been indented from the left edge of the page in the Word Output Editor, but it has a large indent/gap between the left alignment and the actual text in the final output preview (SE-2643).
8. Fixed an issue when deliverable quantity not applied to FTE breakdown (SE-2650).
9. Fixed an issue when the Excel Output is not pulling through updated component name changes (SE-2667).
10. Fixed a performance issue with a preview of the document after adding headers to the Deliverable Content widget (SE-2670).
1. Budget value is now marked with red color when SOW/scope value is higher and marked with green color when scope value inside the SOW is lower:
2. Disabling a toggle for 'View Ratecard rates' in the Group member permissions is now hiding 'Agency rates' values inside the components linked to that rate card for the foreign company members:
3. Member 'Approvals' permissions and 'permission profiles' permissions are now include an option to add a 'Scope Budget' variable to the approval flow:
4. New "This scope FTE" automate calculated value (that is based on the Scope duration) is now available in the Scope Breakdown tab:
5. New "Role Table" widget is now available for the Word Output Editor:
6. New "Hours by department" option is now available for export as an Excel output function:
7. Applied upgrades for Permissions framework/model.
8. Applied upgrades to Groovy language.
9. Improved the build performance.