1. Fixed a performance issue when a user loading 'My Scopes' or 'Library' page (SE-2611).
2. Fixed an issue when deliverable Content Widget not pulling through the deliverable description to the output Word file (SE-2612).
3. Fixed an issue when a user with all needed permission is unable to edit library components (SE-2624).
4. Fixed an issue when a user sees a blank final page in some kind of provided templates for Previewed Output Word document (SE-2120).
5. Fixed an issue when a user sees a 'default -:xxx' permission profile as default together with 'Master' and 'Member' profiles on the Permission profiles page (SE-2154).
6. Fixed an issue when the subtotal element for Deliverable Content Widget is automatically inserting itself into the content table before anything else is added (SE-2270).
7. Fixed an issue when the 'Deliverable owner' setting is ON by default for a user with default settings (SE-2547).
8. Fixed an issue when for the user with correctly defined permissions 'Scope Type' tab of the Manage page only appears when SOW is switched to 'on' from the 'Application settings' tab (SE-2602).
9. Fixed an issue when a user unable to use items from a shared external agency folder (SE-2603).
1. Scope Breakdown tab is now available for all user levels:
2. 'Enable Fixed Cost Deliverable and Component Editing' ON/OFF toggle is now available in 'Application settings' tab of the 'Manage' page.
3. 'Edit Fixed Cost Component' ON/OFF toggle is now available in the Scope section of the permissions settings for a profile on the 'Members' tab of the 'Manage' page.
4. Toggle on the Library/Component Overview page that specifies if the fixed cost component is editable or not is now available.
5. 'Deliverable Resource Table One Editable' widget is now available for the Word output documents.
6. Ability to deselect 'Show Price Column' from the 'Deliverable Resource Object Table Three' widget is now available on the 'Output' tab Of the Scope Overview page and its affection to a table view in the output Word document.