1. Fixed an issue when disciplines with the same names on the 'Frequently Used Disciplines' chart has no indication that helps the user to differ them (SE-2440)
2. Fixed an issue when roles in the 'Frequently Used Roles' chart were displayed with hours that are equal to all hours of the department instead of role hours (SE-2510)
3. Fixed an issue when SOW Scope Resource Table Widget selection of options to view is not removing cells (SE-2415)
4. Fixed an issue when SOW custom output - Resource Deliverable Table Widget was pulling in the budget value and not the scope total value (SE-2414)
5. Fixed an issue when HTTP Error 500 page was displayed after user attempt to output scope using Excel Document (SE-2533)
6. Fixed an issue when the user was unable to upload any image to the scope system (SE-2514)
1. SAML 2.0 integration was added to scope system.
In order to do so, user needs to retrieve the metadata URL from the service provider and put it into SAML 2.0 configuration. After that give a name to configuration and hit the 'Save' button.
User is able to edit existing configuration if he needs to.
After SAML 2.0 configuration was set up properly, user needs to type his email on the login page and he will have the option to log in into SCOPE without taping the password.
2. Additional information is now pushed to Smartsheet.
3. Section inside scopes now will display Mark-Up and profit.
4. 'Hours by Agency Role Summary' report now has a new row called 'Deliverable Mark Up Value' and few other rows were renamed in order better meet client requirements:
- 'Fee Estimate' to 'Total Agency Hours Value'
- 'Discounts' to 'Discounts Applied'
- 'Agency Fee Estimate Proposed' to 'Final Scope Value'
5. User now can apply filters to finance tab/profitability table
6. User now able to include or exclude page break between output template content blocks in the output file. In order to do so, user just needs to open the output template in edit mode and select or deselect 'Include page breaks by section' option.
7. User is able to create a bespoke table with pre-set dropdown selector options per cell.
In order to do so, user needs to add a custom table to the output template and open the table settings.
On the table setting popup user needs to open the advanced settings tab and fill required fields for table drop-downs with valid data.
After table drop-down values were filled with valid data, user can select these values through the picklist properties popup. Just double click on any drop-down in the output editor and picklist properties popup will be displayed.