1. Fixed an issue when no indication that component is outdated were displayed for the component on the deliverable builder page after the same component was updated in another deliverable and saved (SE-2313)
2. Fixed an issue when retained hours in 'Retained hours used' row on SoW -> Single scope overview page was not updated after the user changes the quantity of a deliverable (SE-2437)
3. Fixed an issue when the 'Fix Cost Deliverables' chart contained all deliverables used for single scope (SE-2463)
4. Fixed an issue when the 'Archived' filter was automatically applied after the user opens the filter menu on the Dashboard page (SE-2464)
5. Fixed an issue when scope deliverable discipline was not available for filtration on the Dashboard page (SE-2482)
6. Fixed an issue when the client's brand was not displayed on single scope details tab after the user has created scope using the brand (SE-2356)
1. New Dashboard filters were added: Agency and Brand filters.
2. New dashboard charts were added: 'Frequently Used Components' and 'Frequently Used Deliverables'.
3. User now able to customize and move third party cost item on the Data -> Third Party Costs tab
4. Ability to Add & Move components to Deliverables from Data -> Deliverables tab
5. Ability to bulk Add & Move components to Deliverables from Data -> Deliverables tab
6. Ability to tag deliverables with 'Owner' details ( 1 ).
- On Creation of the Deliverable an owner can be select from a dropdown/autocomplete input (defaulting to the current user).
- Owner can be updated/changed for a deliverable at any time.
- Owner can only be of Users within the Scope Team. (This enables us to select users from different agencies only if they are part of 'group')
7. New contact variables were added:
- Client Address (taken from client / agency locations)
- Client Job Role (taken from client/agency contacts)
- Client Phone Number (taken from client/agency contacts)
- Client Email (taken from client/agency contacts)
- Scope Creator Email (taken from user Profile)
8. Ability to reorder the milestone calculation table was added