1. Ability to view Library Deliverables in the Data page
On the 'Manage' -> 'Data' page user is able to view all library ( 1 ), ( 2 ) and scope ( 3 ), ( 4 ) deliverables.
User can filter scope ( 2 ) and library ( 1 ) deliverables on the Data page. In order to do so, the user needs to open filter drop-down and select needed filters.
After user has selected library deliverable on the Data page, he is able to star/unstar and edit scope components.
2. Ability for users to upload, select, view, and manage excel output templates
Now the user is able to create custom Excel templates.
- Go to 'Manage' -> 'Output' page
- Click 'Add Template' -> 'Excel Template'
- Fill the template name and click the 'Create' button
After that template overview page will be displayed. On that page user can ( 1 ) Upload Excel template, ( 2 ) Download the already uploaded template, and ( 3 ) return to the 'Output' page
After valid Excel template was uploaded user is able to use it as other output template.
1. Fixed an issue when the user was unable to use Taiwan currency for scopes (SE-2317)
2. Fixed an issue when the group name was displayed as 'undefined' for recently shared to group folder (SE-1762)