Scope Type now will be displayed at Single Scope and ScopeOf Work level.
If the user wants to create and use scope type he needs to :
1. Go to 'Manage' -> 'Scope Types' and click 'Add Scope type'
2. On 'Create Scope Type' popup fill all required fields and click 'Create' button
3. Go to 'My Scopes' page and and create scope using previously created scope type.
1. Fixed an issue when the user was unable to trade scope deliverable into library deliverable which has a TPC with a version higher than one (SE-2267)
2. Fixed an issue when the retained teams page was completely broken after the user opens it (SE-2269)
3. Fixed an issue when the view group link from invite to group email was lead to the scopes page instead of the group's page (SE-1461)
4. Fixed an issue when multiple errors were displayed in the browser console after the user attempt to close the action menu on the Library page using the 'Esc' button (SE-2002)