Scope home page or the My Scopes page is displayed when the user first login to the platform. All scopes that are available for the current user in their organisation are displayed here as well those ones being shared via groups. My Scopes page is used for filtering and managing all available scopes.
Note: scopes are displayed according to Scope->Team permissions set for the current user
Scope home page
- top filter section which can be hidden using
- hide panel link
- advanced filter button. Scope filtering is described in this article
- 'Create' button which opens Scope or SOW creation dialog
- advanced search. By clicking '...' button user will receive access to the advanced search feature
- columns set menu. User may select the columns to be displayed. To open the menu user should click on the cog icon
- scope menu displaying the list of available actions for the selected scope. To open the menu user should click '...' link for the selected Scope
- scope list columns. User may sort data by one column at a time by clicking on its caption.
- (Un)archived scopes button to view archived scopes
Note: Scope menu actions are available according to user permissions settings. Delete action is available only for the scopes in Draft status.
When user clicks on a scope in the list, user will be navigated on scope details page. If the scope is in Draft status, user can open deliverable builder by clicking 'Add deliverable' button.
- 'Add deliverable' button. This button allows user to create a new deliverable
- Scope action button. When clicked this button displays drop-down with available actions for the current scope